ORIGIN: Porcine corium
Box with 40 units 1×1 cm.
STERILIZATION: Gamma ray
REGISTER: CE 0434
MAIN HEMOSPON PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS
· Hemospon is a hemosthatic absorbable gelatin sponge.
· It is made of pure pharmaceutical gelatin, from porcine origin.
· Hemospon has hemosthatic and healing action.
· It absorbs 40-50 times its own weight of blood, protects the surgical wound and accelerates the wound healing process
· Completely absorbed within 15 days
MAIN HEMOSPON INDICATIONS
HEMOSPON USAGE AS HAEMOSTATIC
Hemospon is indicated during and after surgical procedures for achieving local hemostasis, especially when the control of bleeding by conventional methods is not efficient. Hemospon lso prevents post-operative bleeding and complications.
During the surgical procedures, besides allowing hemostasis, Hemospon also acts in the maintenance of blood clot and in the filling of the spaces generated, for example, in tooth extractions, removal of cysts or tumors, biopsies, etc.
It is indicated to be used during any surgical procedures, in medical and dental areas